Smashing!

Ever since I built my high speed photography trigger I’ve been putting off taking photos…until now! Julia and I had some fun experimenting with the trigger.

The setup wasn’t all too difficult but does require some planning. First I had to collect some light bulbs for smashing, buy a background and find some other interesting stuff to shoot. Next we had to setup the lighting; we found that lighting from the top and the side worked out pretty well. After that, calibrate the camera’s and we’re done! (at least with the setup :)

When everything was ready we started shooting =D Time to get rid of some of those burnt out, energy wasting lightbulbs!