Ever since I built my high speed photography trigger I’ve been putting off taking photos…until now! Julia and I had some fun experimenting with the trigger.
The setup wasn’t all too difficult but does require some planning. First I had to collect some light bulbs for smashing, buy a background and find some other interesting stuff to shoot. Next we had to setup the lighting; we found that lighting from the top and the side worked out pretty well. After that, calibrate the camera’s and we’re done! (at least with the setup
When everything was ready we started shooting =D Time to get rid of some of those burnt out, energy wasting lightbulbs!